06 Nov Product Manager
We are looking for an experienced product manager responsible for developing user personas, establishing and maintaining their product roadmap, conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating results into actionable items to drive further engagement. You will work with the Engineering team to guide the direction of the product and iterate upon it. The ideal candidate will have experience managing a consumer web application with little direction in a fast-paced environment. Experience at a startup or in financial services, will be given even greater consideration.
- Develop and champion product vision, strategy, and roadmap for your designated area of concentration, in support of business goals and objectives.
- Become an expert in our user’s workflows and pain points. Conduct user research to confirm hypotheses.
- Manage and deliver new product channels and features that push adoption, engagement, and transactions.
- Develop requirements, drive prioritization of features and tradeoffs, write feature specifications, and constantly evolve a well-groomed backlog.
- Work closely with engineering and business to guide feature implementation and ensure that product goals are met.
- Suggest and execute methods to track product use and impact on end users.
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Motivated, dynamic, analytical, and results-oriented
- Experience identifying feature tradeoffs based on engineering constraints, and effectively communicating those tradeoffs to stakeholders
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty to unblock your team to enable them to execute.
- Experience successfully navigating projects with little direction/few business requirements
- Familiarity with converting complicated requests into elegant solutions
- Financial Services background is a plus